Rechercher dans ce blog

Sunday, January 17, 2021

Pie charted | Lisa Scottoline - The Philadelphia Inquirer

arome.indah.link

In any event, the morning I woke up knowing that I would end the day with pie, I knew I wouldn’t have any in the house and I knew I would have to make it. But I had no idea if I had the ingredients for piecrust and I didn’t really want to make piecrust. I remembered that I had some puff pastry dough in the freezer, from the last time Francesca was home, and though I’d never worked with puff pastry dough, I was about to start.

The Link Lonk


January 17, 2021 at 05:03PM
https://ift.tt/2XPEPVO

Pie charted | Lisa Scottoline - The Philadelphia Inquirer

https://ift.tt/2CPpHAw
Pie

1 comment:

  1. Silahkan bermain Tebak ANGKA bersama kami di DEWALOTTO kami juga menyediakan permainan SBOBET, IBCBET dan SABUNG AYAM
    langsung daftar dan bermain minimal depo hanya 20 rb saja silahkan ADD WA +855 888765575 Terima Kasih admin...:)

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Recipe: English Pea Pasta - Health Essentials from Cleveland Clinic

arome.indah.link There is something special about using fresh peas straight out of the pod. This recipe was inspired by our root-to-stem ph...

Popular Posts