Rechercher dans ce blog

Thursday, December 31, 2020

‘Recipe for Disaster’: Seafood and pasta from Vinum - SILive.com

arome.indah.link

STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. — It’s time to ring in the new year with a classic seafood and pasta dish!

Except, I don’t cook much seafood. And sometimes my pasta is a little too “al dente.”

However, I do like throwing it at my refrigerator.

So to help me prepare the perfect “Linguine Pescatore,” I recruited Chef Massimo Felici from Vinum Bar NYC in Stapleton to help me recreate this delicious Italian dish.

Full of fresh shrimp, clams, muscles and scallops, I knew his his recipe would taste amazing. But how simple would it be for me to try out on my own?

Find out by watching this episode of “Recipe For Disaster,” our new show where we take your family recipes and local Staten Island dishes and try to recreate them in my kitchen.

Hence, “disaster.”

New episodes of “Recipe For Disaster” post every other week. Here’s how to check them out:

Want me to try your family recipes? Email me at silivestudios@siadvance.com.

Special thanks to our sponsor, Top Tomato, located at 4045 Amboy Road and 1071 Bay St., for helping us bring you this episode!

The Link Lonk


January 01, 2021 at 01:21AM
https://ift.tt/3o4xIEs

‘Recipe for Disaster’: Seafood and pasta from Vinum - SILive.com

https://ift.tt/31oM9uv
Pasta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Recipe: English Pea Pasta - Health Essentials from Cleveland Clinic

arome.indah.link There is something special about using fresh peas straight out of the pod. This recipe was inspired by our root-to-stem ph...

Popular Posts