Rechercher dans ce blog

Friday, August 7, 2020

I'm a terrible cook and even I can make Gordon Ramsay's 15-minute gourmet pasta - Insider - INSIDER

arome.indah.link
  • When it comes to making pasta, there's no recipe I love more than Gordon Ramsay's tagliatelle with sausage-meat bolognese. 
  • I recently discovered the simple and delicious dish while watching "Gordon Ramsay's Ultimate Cookery Course."
  • The recipe requires just a few ingredients and only takes 15 minutes to make. 
  • Ramsay's pasta dish is super comforting and reminds me of my favorite Italian restaurant. 
  • Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.

From Ina Garten's broccoli and bow ties to a Michelin-starred chef's favorite spaghetti alla carbonara, I've made quite a lot of pasta over these last few months. 

But when it comes to picking a favorite, there's no dish I've loved more than Gordon Ramsay's tagliatelle with sausage-meat bolognese. 

While I'm no pro in the kitchen, Ramsay's simple and delicious dish makes me feel like on "MasterChef." 

And with just a couple of ingredients and steps, the foolproof pasta is ready in 15 minutes and tastes like it came from my favorite Italian restaurant. 

The Link Lonk


August 08, 2020 at 03:02AM
https://ift.tt/33DfAu0

I'm a terrible cook and even I can make Gordon Ramsay's 15-minute gourmet pasta - Insider - INSIDER

https://ift.tt/31oM9uv
Pasta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Recipe: English Pea Pasta - Health Essentials from Cleveland Clinic

arome.indah.link There is something special about using fresh peas straight out of the pod. This recipe was inspired by our root-to-stem ph...

Popular Posts