Rechercher dans ce blog

Monday, August 10, 2020

Ellerbe man 'backs the blue' one hot dog at a time - Lincoln Times-News

arome.indah.link

An Ellerbe man is traveling around North Carolina supporting law enforcement by cooking them hot dogs. With all the protests that have been going on, Joshua Flores decided that he wanted to step up and “back the blue.”

“I’m 25 years old and not the type of guy that complains about something and not do anything about it,” he said. “I will always take action and at this time, officers need love and someone to support them. The minority may hate you, but the majority still love you and stand with you.”

Flores was recently in Gastonia during the protests at Tony’s Ice Cream feeding law enforcement officers.

“I was in Cary and I went home and 30 minutes after I sat down, I was tagged in a video where BLM (black lives matter) was doing a protest in Gastonia,” he said. “They’re going to make me get off this couch, all I want to do is sit down. I got up and took action and drove over 100 miles to get to Gastonia. I got there around 8 and started cooking. We feed over 40 police officers that night.”

The Link Lonk


August 11, 2020 at 01:35AM
https://ift.tt/2Ck59Ag

Ellerbe man 'backs the blue' one hot dog at a time - Lincoln Times-News

https://ift.tt/2NATr6h
Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Recipe: English Pea Pasta - Health Essentials from Cleveland Clinic

arome.indah.link There is something special about using fresh peas straight out of the pod. This recipe was inspired by our root-to-stem ph...

Popular Posts