Rechercher dans ce blog

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Why does Ridgefield's favorite Hot Dog Man wear a mask? - HamletHub

arome.indah.link

This Mike Principi, affectionately known around town as the "hot dog man". Mike says, "I wear a mask because I need to protect my father who is high risk, my family, and my customers because this is what I CAN do - to do my part.

If you would like to join this campaign, please send Compassionate Ridgefield (  This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. ) a headshot of yourself and a few words about "why" you wear a mask. The more personal, the better.

Learn more about Compassionate Ridgefield here.
The Link Lonk


July 28, 2020 at 10:07PM
https://ift.tt/2BHCuou

Why does Ridgefield's favorite Hot Dog Man wear a mask? - HamletHub

https://ift.tt/2NATr6h
Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Recipe: English Pea Pasta - Health Essentials from Cleveland Clinic

arome.indah.link There is something special about using fresh peas straight out of the pod. This recipe was inspired by our root-to-stem ph...

Popular Posts